It dont get better than this!!!!

-

ChazRam

1964 Valiant V200
Reaction score
Sometimes when things fall into place and you realize what is most important it feels even better than getting pinned in the seat as that Hemi hits the power curve on all eight. Kids are great! Dont you think? Hope all of you had a great Christmas.
Santa Chas!!

Attachments

• 024.JPG
    143.3 KB · Views: 290
Thank you for a giant smile santa ! :hello2:
I would be a poor man with out the joy of having Kids :cheers:

Sometimes when things fall into place and you realize what is most important it feels even better than getting pinned in the seat as that Hemi hits the power curve on all eight. Kids are great! Dont you think? Hope all of you had a great Christmas.
Santa Chas!!

:thumblef: Like

Thanks gang! Half of those kids are mine. the others are cousins of my kids. We had one with my sister and two sisters in law and a few of cousins all on me. What a place to be with 5 grown women on me at the same time. That photo might have looked a bit wrong to be posting. Yeah, My wife waas a bit concerned but she was the one snapping the photo's. Those kids were a blast all day. My beard got tugged so many times and I was pulled on the floor and it was 'mount Santa' and the kids were all over me again. I felt like a carnival ride. Best Christmas ever!!!
Chas.

-
Back