"It has a little front end damage"

-

70DartMike

Too many projects
Reaction score
Just a little?

But being that it's a 70 Custom, it should be registered at 7071dartgt.net

http://kpr.craigslist.org/cto/3451506133.html

"i have a 1969 dodge dart custom with a seized slant 6, but i have another one just havent had time to pull old one. It has a little front end damnge, i have already put new A arm on, just need to put new front bumber. which i also have. the only thing is i have no title. i was getting ready to file for lost titile, but some things have come up where i need the money. that is why so cheap. I also have annother trany for a v8 that i would throw in."

3Kd3Gc3M85I15M95J9cc35c9d4b7d09191f55.jpg

3Eb3F13N35Q65Me5R1cc3fa5c2546cd3b1bd7.jpg

3Ic3N83H75Kd5Hf5M1cc3c36fac575cd6190d.jpg

3Ka3Lf3Jb5I55Z15F4cc3388dd258ca3116b0.jpg

3Ic3F73J15N25I35Fccc32d9a3fcff6bd1503.jpg

A little? Thats what Bo and Luke Duke would say!! LOL YEEEEE HAAAAAAAAA

I like the m/c cover-- transparent no need to remove to check fluid, Lawrence

You know what they always say...."It'll buff out"

Something fishy about no title and doesn't want to apply for a replacement one...

And "my phone may be shut off soon"....

Throws up a few red flags besides:

"a little front end damage", engine seized, no title...

the way those fenders are pushed back against the doors would be enough to scare me off. fixing rust and such is one thing. trying to straighten a bent car is not fun or cheap.

only thing to do is go look at it if the frame isnt bent and he will agree to go to the dmv to swap the title over then id buy it. just make sure he transfers the title before you hand the cash out i have had to do that before.

Piece of cake sarge.......that front end damage can be fixed on a saturday.....if you want to see real front end damage i should show you pics of my 71 demon when i got it.

this car in the thread though.....once the bumper comes off it would look a lot better ......a damage dozer or even a porta power to make sure the rails are "tweaked" back into shape. and your there.

a 70/71 for that price....if it was close to me...it would be gone already.

the title is a bit of a problem and the fact that seller is calling it a 69 says he might not have ever had the title :protest:
the collision damage would definately not be a deal breaker for me. these cars are not growing on trees ...once they are parted and crushed, they are gone forever.

at least its in the front ...collision damage is a PITA when its on a quarter or rear where most of it is non-bolt in un-like the front end.

-
Back