IT has to be my stock pump

-
You said earlier that you,ve had no problem with flooding the past 5yrs,so I,m guessing dirt has stuck a needle causing flooding.If you,ve had major flooding and everything is OK now...change oil immediately before running the engine anymore.Stock fuel pump seems to be working again with no more flooding, leads me to believe DIRT in system JMO

Scott i remove the old and put a new 1 just last knight. a new pump thats why there is no more flooding,so far.

Scott i remove the old and put a new 1 just last knight. a new pump thats why there is no more flooding,so far.
Oops missed the part where you replaced the fuel pump.I,ve never had a problem with a stock pump....pumping too much.Learned something new today.:wack:

Originally Posted by pntastar69 View Post
I asked what your fuel pressure is reading , no reply. Why do I even bother replying?

Because i don't have a gauge and you probably say put a regular on it,but why there should no reason to do this if you read,this stock pump is 5 years old never did need one like outhers pumps do,its stock in my 40 years always had stock pumps never needed 1 so that would be a waste of time and money.

Then why didn't you indicate that???

I went thru 2 carter stock fuel pumps as both were pushing 9 psi. Oh, how did I know, I had a fuel pressure gauge. Oh, one more thing, I also installed a fuel pressure regulator.

Originally Posted by pntastar69 View Post
I asked what your fuel pressure is reading , no reply. Why do I even bother replying?

Then why didn't you indicate that???

I went thru 2 carter stock fuel pumps as both were pushing 9 psi. Oh, how did I know, I had a fuel pressure gauge. Oh, one more thing, I also installed a fuel pressure regulator.
Sorry my bad.

-
Back