It Runs Again!- Quick cam break in Video

-

Eric_S68

Reaction score
Hey everybody, Finally got it all back together and running ! Here a Quick clip of the cam being broke in.
Eric_s68FL

Sweet, did you just replace the shaft or made a major rebuild?
Your Duster looks great.

Swedefish - It's a full rebuild - 360 .030 ove,r J heads, few other goodies :happy10:

Guitar - I'll be there someday soon, I'll let you n the other florida guys know when I go, on the other thread. Maybe someday when it stops raining??? LOL

I gonna need a few test n tunes 1st ! LOL Gotta Learn how to drive this thing. Theres a steep learning curve a coming. It's Whole new setup so to speak.

:) I understand. Wayne sold the engine out of the altered and I don't know if he'll have the new one together in time for Saturday. I have the glass guy coming Saturday morning to install the windshield and backlite in the Scamp. If I really tried I could probably have it done enough to race Saturday but I'm a bit leery of racing a car the first time it's been down the track, in fact the first time it's been down anything except my street, once. lol

You know you got a bad *** SOB if you have to chain it to a trailer to keep it from running off without you!

I sure know the felling you must have about now!! as waggin said Hooray!!! :cheers:
She or he sure sounds nice and balanced :rock:
Congrat's to ya Eric:thumbrig:

I am going to send you a fender cover :poke::drinkers::drinkers: :-D

You know you got a bad *** SOB if you have to chain it to a trailer to keep it from running off without you!

TOTALLY off topic BUT.........

Anyone else like the Demon stripes on that Swinger???
I pondered what that would look like. I think it looks cool.

NICE duster!!!! Whats the combo??

360/904 - 8.75w/ 4.10's

The Lower end is stock rods n crank, fresh bearings, KB107's, ARP Bolts, HV oil pump, 8qt pan.

Upper end is 815 casting J-Heads 2.06 intakes and 1.62 exhaust,ARP Head Studs, Cometic (spelling?) Head Gasket, Comp Cams CRS 290A-6 .540 gross valve lift, Duration @.050 = 256 degrees. M-1 intake and a Holley 750 Vac Sec. MSD for the fire.

TOTALLY off topic BUT.........

Anyone else like the Demon stripes on that Swinger???
I pondered what that would look like. I think it looks cool.

I like it, Thats why I saved the picture. Its different.

Car Sounds great Eric !

-
Back