It's a Sad Day, My 64 Valiant Convertible has to go!

-

Markpar

Reaction score
Hello, My name is Mark and I'm the proud owner of this 63 Valiant Convertible thats driven daily around the beach here in El Segundo Ca. I purchased this car about 3 years ago and have enjoyed driving it everyday since. My intention when I got it was to finish the Resto that was started by the pervious owner, but have found myself slacking due to lack of time because work is taking all my spare time with a new business. So, I have sadly chosen to post it for sale and let a true Mopar fanatic finish it. I also have a second car that I'm using for parts. I can make a package deal for both or sale them separately. I have all the records from the pervious owner who did most of the work on it and the title is clean and is ready for it's new home:supz:!

Attachments

• Vali1.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 89
  • Vali2.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 89
  • Vali3.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 74
  • Vali4.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 74
  • Valiant17.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 88
  • Valiant5.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 77
  • Valiant10.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 80
  • Valiant16.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 79
  • ValEng.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 74
  • Valhub.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 72
please post a price & also check the year of this car-- it looks to be a 63. thanks Lawrence

Your correct it is a 63 my bad, I'm asking $4800 and comes with extra parts car and other extra parts. I will be posting the add tomorrow for it. New to this site and was having a hard time figuring out how to post for sale add, am I missing something? Didn't see a button or link to make a new post on the classifieds.

-
Back