its been a while but im back

-

dudeman601

Reaction score
hello, im new to the site. i currently own two mopars, a 74 duster rear half car project, and a 64 valiant that i am attempting to put back together. i used to drag a 73 duster a few years back. i sold it and joined the military. since then i have been drag racing bikes.(easier to move around)not to long ago i decided it was time for another car, and i ended up with 2. i am seriously considering selling the duster and concentrating all my efforts on the "V", but im not sure yet(its not eating much). thanks to all you guys (and gals) i am relearning all those lil tech secrets that make this hobby fun.

thanks
dudeman

Welcome to FABO! Good to have you here. Got any pics of your cars so we can check them out?

Welcome to FABO! Good to have you here. Got any pics of your cars so we can check them out?
thanks i dont have any downloaded yet of the valiant. i do have some duster pics from when i bought it.. ill have to ask the wife which thumb drive they are on

here is a pic of the valiant the day i picked her up... the duster pics i will have to resize they are too big

SSPX0018.jpg

Welcome and thank you for your support serving our country :happy10:
Let me dig a picture up I had a member draw for me here one day.
Just some eye candy to think about 8)

66 new paint.jpg

Welcome and thank you for your support serving our country :happy10:
Let me dig a picture up I had a member draw for me here one day.
Just some eye candy to think about 8)
that is a cool picture!!! how is the AR now'a days? its been a lil bit since i've been home

-
Back