Its been awhile

-

homecloned

Can't re Member
Reaction score
Almost two years since I have visited FABO. I was looking to trouble shoot the ignition problem on my Swinger and FABO popped up on my search. :cheers:

I have been busy with my bicycle restoration business. I have been doing bicycle restoration work for a long time and Mrs. homecloned suggested we open a small retail shop, so 6 months ago we rented a spot so we could sell used bicycles as well as new parts and accessories. Its been a challenging start up but its building momentum. $ goes out as fast as it comes in, but at least its coming in.:prayer:

Here is a link to our webpage. Its a work in progress.
http://www.irideusedbicycles.com/

I got to get back to work now. :burnout:

Congrats on the opening of your bike shop!!!!:cheers:

It's interesting having your own business. You know what "they" say...If you do what you love, you'll never work a day in your life"!!

I wish you great success with your shop!

I had wondered what happened to you. I wish you much success. That's cool you are right near Biff Burger.

Welcome back old friend :cheers: Wow ! it was great to see this post, missed you around here.
I will check out your store, I knew you enjoyed restoring these great old historic bikes :glasses7:

Welcome this member back :color: he has been missed for sure.

Noel! I've missed you brother! You've got a PM coming!

Edit. Your PM space is full. Shoot me one so I can give you my number.

Time for my two year checkup. Hope all my FABO friends are doing well. My bicycle restoration shop is holding its own with restos coming from as far as Texas. I need to update my website to reflect some of the cool bikes we have restored. Take care all and I will to not be a stranger.

Dang Noel, I have been wondering what happened to you. I glad your still alive and kicking. My Daughter and son in law are into bikes big time! My daughter does marathons and Iron Mans all the time. Next time they are down from Ga. we will have to ride over and see you. Do you still have the same cell number?

Dang Noel, I have been wondering what happened to you. I glad your still alive and kicking. My Daughter and son in law are into bikes big time! My daughter does marathons and Iron Mans all the time. Next time they are down from Ga. we will have to ride over and see you. Do you still have the same cell number?
Yes Roy i'm still kicking. :thumbsup: We do a lot of vintage bike from pre war fat tire, 60's muscle bikes(stingrays) etc. Plus my collection of high end race bikes from all over the world. Mary and I are planning to open a museum in the near future. Yes stop in sometime. If the number has 953 then yes.

Good to here from you. I have not been on in a while either and am just checking in. Congrats on the business. Hope it is going well for you.

-
Back