It's beer'o clock

-
Leaving for a wedding at a county park. I'm sure there will be beer involved. tmm

Itsssssssssssssssss short blue skirt, white bikini top for Cindy and Smirnoff night here party on boyssssssssssssssssssssssss.sorry dont like beer.Makes me :violent1:

Thank you, I enjoy drinking alone on the hill, Buddy (my boxer sets beside me) and watching the squirrels play, I get to drink with friends tonight :cheers:

Itsssssssssssssssss short blue skirt, white bikini top for Cindy and Smirnoff night here party on boyssssssssssssssssssssssss.sorry dont like beer.Makes me :violent1:
Have a gooo.ooo.ood one Cindy :cheers:
Snake !! you to brother, have a number ;)

Coors Light....and it's always sunny and nice in socal....just saying...

Alternating Miller 64 with Woodchuck Cider, Loose Cannon (hoppy) and (formerly JW Dundee's) Honey Brown.

Thank you, I enjoy drinking alone on the hill, Buddy (my boxer sets beside me) and watching the squirrels play, I get to drink with friends tonight :cheers:

Have a gooo.ooo.ood one Cindy :cheers:
Snake !! you to brother, have a number ;)

all ready had 4 memike :cheers:What you having?

Down in Murfreesboro Tenn. Just dropped off my youngest Son now it's 15 cans of BuschLight, 14 cans of BuschLight,13 cans of BuschLight ....... You get the picture...BURRRPPP

It was B.L. .. tonight,, Night N..ht.. eventful nice nite :glasses7:

I can't drink domestic beers only micro brews. Haven't found a Henery's I didn't like.

-
Back