its done in red what do you think

-
absolutely

centerlines was my frist choice but i ve got them on 5 other duster so my girls saids put something differ on and we did and the stripe was purchase black for this car but the black one was put on the black car and the red one was put on here ...... all the other red duster has a black or white but no red ones ........i am differ lol

Not bad for a warm-up, but let's see what you can really do. :toothy7:

Just bustin' yer b@lls. Love the red on red. :love4: I'm getting tired of black or white interiors. I'd have done buckets and a console instead of a bench and added the red steering wheel. But I like the chrome spokes on this one. Need to see more pics of the red stripe. Chrome trim on wheel openings looks great. I'm still undecided on the wheels. I'd really like to see a pic with the polished Centerlines on it.

Triple blue would be a cool car too.

Wylde1.

That red paint looks deeeeeep. Man that is hot! To quote Sammy Hagar "Red, red, I like red. Some like it hot, but I like it red"!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vavZ25wM6W0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vavZ25wM6W0[/ame]

Beautiful!! What color is the red paint? It looks brighter than the original FE5 is why I ask. Any good shots with the hood closed? I love the scoops.

Beautiful!! What color is the red paint? It looks brighter than the original FE5 is why I ask. Any good shots with the hood closed? I love the scoops.

its 1996 viper red or (peacock red) its really bright i ll have some by the weekend trying to put it back together had a little problem ................... i ve change a few things lights cam intake valve cover , headlights exhaust gear , converter a little other stuff to

Sweet looking car I love the stance imo it sits perfect. Working on my own 72 duster might have to start my own thread.

You only need my sign that says" PLEASE INCLUDE CASH OR MONEY ORDER WITH ALL OF YOUR IDEAS OF WHAT I SHOULD DO WITH OR TO MY CAR. WITHOUT YOUR MONEY I COULD CARE LESS. Ilove what you have done with your Duster it is BAD TO THE BONE!

got more photos of the changes uploading now

she was there what a great weekend broke a ring in the brown car ran 8.34 1/8 12.90 in 1/4 not to bad i though for a street car getting 15.4 mpg on the highway red car did not race wife would not allow it lol she said i will not clean it anymore lol

-
Back