its finally a green scamppy!!

-
Hey 73 Dodgeman, the car looks great....I have a 71 Scamp with a green interior and was contemplating as to whether or not i would paint my car sublime because of the interior....if you could post some more pictures of the car with the doors opened or something to just show off how the green interior and paint match, i would really appreciate it....im trying to picture what it would look like, but if you could help a brother out id appreciate it...car looks fabulous

Hey 73 Dodgeman, the car looks great....I have a 71 Scamp with a green interior and was contemplating as to whether or not i would paint my car sublime because of the interior....if you could post some more pictures of the car with the doors opened or something to just show off how the green interior and paint match, i would really appreciate it....im trying to picture what it would look like, but if you could help a brother out id appreciate it...car looks fabulous

will do, give me a couple more days so you can get the full effect, its a good combo, thats just my op though. and for all of you guys who posted pics of their green a bodies:salut::salute: i thank all of you!! it helped me make the color dec.

thanks, i would really appreciate it...im stuck between sublime and sassy grass, but i like the sublime colour better...i just want it to match the green interior since i really wont have the cash to update the interior to black for a while....heck, if the green looks good i'll probably just keep it =)

thanks, i would really appreciate it...im stuck between sublime and sassy grass, but i like the sublime colour better...i just want it to match the green interior since i really wont have the cash to update the interior to black for a while....heck, if the green looks good i'll probably just keep it =)

right on!! my interior is in good showable condition thats why i went with a green

is it the original sublime green colour, or a different shade?

-
Back