Its finally painted!

-

lead69

hopeless car junkie
Reaction score
Well its finally got paint!-thats about it this year but Im not camplaining!-it will be worth the next six to eight months of work.Its getting matte black side/tail panel stripes (factory color) and flat black scoops,the car was autumn bronze metallic but I went with ppg 5954 tangerine pearl/go man go.I was orignally going to stick with the autumn bronze but I did like the tangerine and after realizing this is my vision and not a numbers matching corrrect resto I went with a little more flash.The final sale was seeing the 07 magnum in person with the 5954 and flat black graphics-very sharp,I cant wait to get it finished.

duster paint pics 001.JPG

duster paint pics 002.JPG

duster paint pics 003.JPG

duster paint pics 004.JPG

duster paint pics 006.JPG

duster paint pics 008.JPG

Man, you are going to love that color once you get the blackouts on her! I recently finished off my 69 Fastback in that color and love it! Cool looking car, be sure to post some pics when your getting closer! Nice! :hello2:

bh262.JPG

bh258.JPG

bh263.JPG

bh260.JPG

bh265.JPG

looks fantastic! now the fun begins, putting clean parts on a clean car.

Looks great and awesome color!

Just be sure to remove the hood latch release and paint it black.

Thanks for the comments guys-I couldnt be more pleased with the way it turned out,that color really pops!.

I have got to get off my but and get mine done. looks great.
Richard

That looks great! I saw this Challenger at a show a couple of weeks ago, I think that's the same color, looked incredible!

DSC00921.jpg

DSC00920.jpg

DSC00921.jpg

DSC00921.jpg

DSC00920.jpg

DSC00920.jpg

Looks GREAT!!! =P~

It will look killer with the scoops and stripes to contrast.

Nice job... progress is always great.

:cheers:The hard part is done now, now it's careful assembly! Take it easy, touchups are a s.o.b. Love this colour on this car, and the blackouts sound right on. I'm still a F8 green guy in and out though.....lol

ahhh my jealousy rears its ugly head again about another car painted before mine........

Looks Great !

Have fun with it.....

-RPM

Gorgeous, just gorgeous! I saw that Chally in the pics too, and the pics just don't do it justice. Once the black is on it rocks. I've always loved the FK5 Burnt Orange, but this color has so much more life to it. Cant wait to see more!

Grant

-
Back