It's finally red!

-
What the heck. I dusted off the valve covers and slid them over the 3-M valve covers. LOL I see a couple of light spots on the head near the dipstick. I'll have to spray those for sure.

100_5310.jpg

100_5311.jpg

Looks Real good Mike, You spent some well spent time prepping and just look at that engine glow. =P~=P~

Scratch and sniff :toothy10:

sweet engine stand will it be on the discount part on the tool truck when your done. lol do you get lots of trade in stuff sometimes?

LOL I might keep ir around for a while. I have another 273 with stuck pistons and a roller block 318. I do have used tools from time to time. toolman

I know, right! I mean, that's some serious attention to detail, most people would just use fancy spark plug wires or something but you, man, you go ALL the way!!!!

haha ;) I dig it, nice piece of detroit iron man
CudaengineRside.jpg

Here's my "273" shhhh, its actually a 360 block ;) I like sleepers

That's a good lookin' 360........er 273 you got there. Mike

Couldn't help myself. Not a good photo from my cell phone but you get the idea.

062300952006[00].jpg

hey mike....what you used to coat the exhaust manifolds? Dang I'm lovin' this thread.....

aloha mike

There is this spray paint I used on a bunch of stuff, its called "Casters Coat"
The stuff is AMAZING . . . its very very forgiving with prep work (can paint over dam near anything) and it lasts. It gives you the nice original cast look to exhaust manifolds and other doo-dads like master cylinder ect. . .

I forget where I bought it but should be able to find it around

-
Back