It's Got Paint!!!!

-
To install the trans, get two pieces of all-thread about 3" long and thread into opposite corners of the bellhousing. Helps with alignment. Pull the distributor if it's installed and angle the engine down at the rear.

Also, you can try loosening the pressure plate bolts so the disc can move a bit. If the disc is out of alignment, it's a bear. Linkage hooked up, have someone step on the pedal to release the disc.

I hate putting the 4 speeds in my cars!

looks great good job hope mine comes out like that

Im in love with this car. What a great find. Its so nice to see you restore it to original, seems like most nicely optioned and schemed cars like this get turned into something else/messed up. Keep it up.

thanks everyone yea cracked finally got that tranny in on the weekend yea i think the only that we put on the car that didnt come from factory with is the tuff wheel everything else went back the way it was

Looking awsome Ryan, keep the pic's coming...

Wow you are almost done and I haven't done a thing on Michelles all summer:angry7:
You'll have to take me for a spin the next time(and the kids tell us there will be a next time) we are in Florida:toothy10:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!! its finally done well up and running driving still need couple trim pieces but im driving it thanks with the help of my dad.. 3 year restoration just pretty much working on it on the weekends alot of time, money, busted knuckles and many many fustrating moments lol well worth it though also couldnt have done it without the help of all the members on FABO here thanks everyone for all the help, tips and item bought through members on here. truly a great site if i cud, id give everyone a ride in the car, but do to gas prices on the rise again im sorry...maybe next year haha more pics soon

that is a sweeeeet car i love that color my 69 swinger is torrant red with a black stripe thanks for all the pics......superdart340

Glad to see that You got it finished Ryan. Also good to see a father son project finish out. Just goes to show you if you take the time you get good results. Congrats to both of you!
Matt

Thats awesome Ryan!! 3 years well worth it though!! congrats to both you and your dad. Love the slideshow too!! More pics!!

thats why mine has been setting for 10 years i was waiting for my boys to get older to be involved with it so when i die they might try to keep there mom from selling it

P1011134.jpg

-
Back