It's in

-

moparclown

Reaction score
If the weather would cooperate just a little bit I might even get it running this weekend.

Attachments

• 000_2817.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 213
  • 000_2818.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 226
I was gonna stop today, but was on a hurry to get to Torrington, I saw you were working on it when I drove by. I'll stop and check it out when I get a chance. I got all the wet sanding and buffing done on the duster and almost ready to shoot the matte black on the hood and top of the fenders/ doors. Ordered superstock springs and poly bushings for everything yesterday. Hope you get that dart running soon Doug! Good luck.

Thanks guys

John
You are building a sweet car,I can't wait to see it outside in the sun.You may hear the Dart fire off this week as I am getting real close and I am gonna let it rip with the open headers:glasses8: just to let everyone know after 20 years of sitting dorment.......it's alive!

I also wanted to throw a big thanks to AdamR for the tires I needed to be able to set it back on the ground:)

It's alive:supz:

Attachments

• 000_2833.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 141
Glad to see another one breathing, congrats! Them Darts are almost as attractive as the Barracudas, but not quite. :D

very cool man! post a vid and whats it got?? lol I love the 67-69 darts! I'm ALMOST ready to put my 318 in my 68 cuda, just gotta finish the trans and wiring...I SHOULD clean the engine bay up, it looks like garbage, but im feelin lazy and dont wanna wait any longer....

-
Back