it's so hard to have two projects and yet nothing runs

-

71dustar

Reaction score
Well i parked the srt10 about a month ago because i was spending too much money a week on gas for school. I also decided to clean the engine bay and upgrade the oil cooler lines.

Well i pulled intake, headers, and valve cover to paint them since they weren't looking too pretty. Well 2 days ago i finally got finished and started my motor and there was a nice knocking sound. So now my truck is at the shop i work at, trying to figure out the knock. On top of that my crankcase was being pressurized because pcv failed.

Some may think i have a lot of money to afford a duster and my ram but i truly don't. I have just worked my butt off to get the things i have. To me you only live once and you might as well enjoy yourself because you never know what tomorrow will bring. I am upset that my truck doesnt run but i'm also happy because i get to learn something about these motors.

I'm hoping next year i will have duster done and be able to come up to mopars at the strip and show them off plus meet some of you guys here.

no, we were not thinking you had alot of money, i was thinking of how hard it is to pay that loan on it.lol

Hey Jon

Sorry about your bad luck.

Your luck sounds like mine. When I came out in October my Daytona
spent a week in Mesa getting a new rack & pinion and radiator. Good
thing we were staying with Darrel & Becky. They got to do all of
the driving that week.

Hope you find out what's going on.

Later,
Tony

ya I here you heres two of our 3 projects not done after 6 years

car stuff 063.jpg

214.jpg

I know that these kind of things have a way of dragging your moral down and I have been there and still experience these setbacks, but keep the faith and just keep plugging away at things. Even though cash is scarce, if you stay faithful, It will find a way of working itself out. Don't give up, don't ever give up.

-
Back