It's still snowing in Denver

-

bvt69dart

Technically Challenged!
Reaction score
Thursday morning, and it's predicted to keep snowing until this evening! Here are pictures of my driveway, (after I shoveled twice yesterday) and my poor Caravan. (with a "snowhawk") I think my next project will be an old Power Wagon for days like this!

Snow2.jpg

Snow.jpg

That looks like the worst snow storm we have ever had here in Arkansas :clock:.
That is allot of drive way to shovel :cheers: I hope you have a snow blower:-D
Thank you for sharing some snow, Know I can see what's going to happen here.

Winter's startin' early, ain't it? Man do I have to finish puttin' that heater in the garage!

Hopefully it won't be as much snow when it hits AK. Looks like you already have a Power Wagon Mike!

It's not a power wagon :-D Man I wish it was :cheers:
There is a few members here with some great MoPar truck's
A member has a ramcharger here that is built like a tank :cheers:
I think his handle is ramcharger and has a build link web site :-D

Sorry Mike, it looked like one. I've followed many of ramchargers threads, and I think he has the proper vehicle for this weather!

What is the whether doing at Crazy Dave's today ?

It's not snow But the leaves just started hitting the ground heavy today.

My walk way was sweep off yesterday and I just took this par of pictures :-D

Getting things started to run 4 barrel 127.jpg

Getting things started to run 4 barrel 128.jpg

Yup! I live in Bailey, about an hour from Littleton, as of last night we had about 8", 45 minutes away in Evergreen/Conifer area they have areas that recieved about 3 FEET! You say this is only October, the news reported today this is the most we have recieved since 12 years ago when it was at least matched in depth. Boy, I can hardly wait till winter gets here!

man i am in cheyenne and was gonna come homw to denver this weekend this sucks. my power wagons front drive shaft is in denver lol so idk if it will do very good

At least we probably won't have to water our lawn and trees like we have in past winters! I'm always trying to point out the positive!

ya i think we should be fine. remember the drought i dont think we are gonna have snow pack issues this year lol. i like gettin snowed in with loved ones it always turns out fun i just wish it could of waited a lil longer lol

MEMIKE....

Yes, We are living in Blizzard Conditions !!

FORECAST CENTER

VIDEO FORECAST >
CURRENT RADAR

MORE RADAR >
  • Jacksonville
    470_268_091029200958.jpeg
    • ZoomDuval County
    • ZoomSt. Johns, Clay Counties

You are wrong, the snow is not hard to drive in, it's the IDIOTS on the road that make the driving HARD!
sent by nothingbutdarts[/B]

Your right. My bad! I take care of these idiots all the time, after the crash. It breaks my heart to see all the mangled metal & plastic. But worst of all, they usually end up hurting or killing innocent people!

..and in Nova Scotia, I am in a tshirt and shorts..what is wrong with this picture..
Dude, that looks like an awesome sno plower..a v8 perhaps..4wd..can you show us more pics and give us the stats ????

Ian,

Here's some more pics and I have video on the "Snow Dogs" Thread. The Ramcharger just plain old idled right through the 2.5' drifts with the wheels cranked to get out into the alley. Full Time 4WD helps, lol. I never even had to put it in "HI LOC" much less low or low loc. The RC is unstoppable. :) Yep, still snowing as I type this and these pics were taken around 11am. Keep in mind that those tires on the RC are 33x12.5's BFGoodrich Radial T/A's. Those T/A'S stuck like glue. Great tires!

IMG_0677.JPG

IMG_0679.JPG

IMG_0680.JPG

IMG_0682.JPG

IMG_0684.JPG

IMG_0689.JPG

IMG_0691.JPG

Just arrived home..still in shorts..was waiting for my h1n1 neadle but left iot tioo last..will go tuesday.. any pictures of your snowblower ?

-
Back