It's such a sad time of the year - "winter storage"

-

Sport 360

MOPAR Lover
Reaction score
Well there she goes for another winter, into hibernation.

Oh well,
it sure gives you something to look forward to in the spring :flower:

:burnout:

Attachments

• IMG_1074 (Medium).jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_1076 (Medium).jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_1075 (Medium).jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 113
put mine away last night.....six year old son in back seat " hay dad what car cruise are we going to " me " where not,takeing to storage " son "but dad i want go to car cruise "

Good to see those big honking roof trusses on your storage building. Suspect in Ontario you get a fair amount of snow ;o) Good ol kerosene heater keeps the garage here in Kansas warm enough to get some work done. We just got our first blast of winter today as I'm writing this...ugh!

100_9858.jpg

DodgedartGrassypoint.jpg
I guess I just take the weather here in California for granted. I never thought about storing the Dart I have had for 28 years. I have always had it in a garage.

What's winter? Says the guy from Long Beach Ca.

Today had a high of 86 degrees F, that's 30 degrees C for those north of the border. Oh yeah, but bad whether is coming, it might rain on Friday. :( We get about 330 rain free days a year, and 0 days of snow.

Regards,

Joe Dokes

169dart4y,

Now that's my kind of winter storage. Beautiful car, and nicer pic. Thanks.

Regards,

Joe Dokes

You Cali. guys have it pretty rough. LOL

You Cali. guys have it pretty rough. LOL

Yeah they got safety inspections and $300,000 cars on the roads to compete with, lol

SE Michigan was 60 or better today, yeah winter is coming, oh well. Mine goes in right before Thanksgiving, earliest its ever gone in...I'm getting old/lazy. Still coming out mid March--least then there is more daylight hours and the sun is higher up...I feel for you Minnesota guys--don't think I could take 20 below

Good to see those big honking roof trusses on your storage building. Suspect in Ontario you get a fair amount of snow ;o) Good ol kerosene heater keeps the garage here in Kansas warm enough to get some work done. We just got our first blast of winter today as I'm writing this...ugh!

Believe it or not, there are 15 states that have land areas that are further north than Toronto. We actually don't get as much snow here as in many other places. Lake Ontario acts like a big heater.
Now Buffalo..............they get snow !!!

Still, even with all the mud slides, earthquakes, fires etc, I would enjoy California much more. Love it there !!

Nice cars and nice garages guys. I always point the tail of mine towards the door so I can fire it up once a month. Winter doesn't seem as long if I can hear it run. tmm

-
Back