it's worse than I thought

-
thanks for all the "support" guess I deserve what i have gotten considering the sources. So instead of support I get ridiculed and slapped around by all the shadetrees that I guess are all professional engine builders. I myself dont think I did too bad for all new components except the block. And yes it does have some fairly expensive parts in it, and yes the builder was willing to stand by his workmanship. Turns out to just have needed the popped head gasket replaced and the lash reset. The engine and trans run great. To those of you that truly tried to lend support...thank you; and to those of you that think you could have done a cheaper better job...I don't give a rats ***, it's my car, my money. Thanks for nothing, I'm done with this sorry *** "forum"

If i offended you, i'm sorry.
However, this ''shade tree'' has over 30 years experience building cars and have never had a head gasket pop after 15 minutes of run time.
Glad to see your ''mechanic/builder'' stood behind his work and it all turned out well for you.
In your initial post, you whined about a wrist pin knock on a newly rebuilt engine. How did you think we would react? I still think you were over charged.
That's my ''help'' to you, and good day.
Tom.

Hey, no offense, glad it worked out for you. You east coast guys are wound tight. You'd think, if anyone, they would appreciate 'telling it like it is'.

-
Back