It's yellow

-

'73red-duster

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Stopped by the body shop Friday,and my car was in the paint booth. Body work was done,primed,and a white sealer coat. Today when I stopped by it was yellow. What do you think?

sport progress 004 (Small).jpg

sport progress 008 (Small).jpg

I think that most of the old folks here know how I feel.=D>

Heeeeck yes .Feels good to see a fresh shot twister!! in yellow.:blob:
You can not go wrong with yellow:thumleft: when it come's to mopar:-\"
My faver-right color.:wav:
Look's like y5 to me. Lemon Twist from 70 to 71

This call's for a drink.:drinkers: Good choice of color and great spray job.

this reminds me of the good old day's.

:-D I have shot Yellow before.8)

That's a wild color there! Is that the original color? And what's the future hold as far as interior color, top, stripes, etc. Looks nice!

BTW: Better get used to attracting bugs ! :-D

BTW: Better get used to attracting bugs !

Yea!! pretty ones in a short skirt. :rock:

Thanks guy's. Yeah,that's the original color. Top Banana Yellow (Lemon Twist on a Plymouth). Going with the black spear stripe,black-out hood/snorkel scoop,go-wing,black interior. He still has the door's,hood,and deck lid to paint. Then color sand & buff. While we have it apart,it's getting all new weather stripping. My body guy is really good. He soda blasted it,fixed all the dents,and a few little hidden spots from previous job. This far,in about 3 weeks. I'm really liking it!!! Ace,that's a sweet yellow Duster you got.

LOL, My first thought was a thread about pollen. Everything around here is yellow..
Nice looking paint job. Repainted my first car (71 Gremlin ) Lemon Twist and striped it w/ jet black.

Stopped by the shop today,to check on my car. It's really looking good. They are going to hang the bumpers,put on the scoop,and paint the wheels tomorrow. Still have to cut and buff it,and do the stripes. Should be done by the end of the week. That is Mike in the first pic,and ya that is a (I believe '65) Vette in the back. He also has a '67 Z-28,a '69 RS Camaro (my nephew's),a '67 GTO,and a '55 Chevy,he is working on. He just finished a '70 SS 454 Chevelle, (my mechanics). He does great work,but is really having fun doing mine. Does'nt get to work on many Mopars. Once I get healed up from this project,we're going to do my Duster.:cheers::cheers::cheers:

sport progress 011 (Small).jpg

sport progress 010 (Small).jpg

sport progress 012 (Small).jpg

love it looks great man:-D8):-D:toothy10::rock::toothy7:

Stopped by and checked it out again today. Should be done by the end of the week. I'm telling you,these guys are something else. Can't hardly wait to get it back. It's gong to look bas a$$. 8)8)8)

Looks great man! I want to go yellow as well on my duster. Only thing is, im trying to keep the ol' lady half way intered in this project & she says "no" on the yellow! What a crock!

Congrats looks great!! :)

Here it was on Friday. Still had to install the mirror's,and waiting on some weather stripping & tail panel stripe.

sport progress 017 (Small).jpg

Man that looks good,my friend has a 72 340 demon same colour combo,
those cars look good yellow his actually has the last 3 numbers in the vin 666
How cool is that a demon 666
:drinkers:

-
Back