I've been busy while I've been away from A-Bodies

-

MoparGirl

Reaction score
Hey Guys & Gals,
Haven't been on here in a while and thought I'd post some pics of the 73 Dart Sport project as it has progressed. Still working hard at putting everything back together. Door locks and handles & all the weatherstripping (roof rails, etc.) are next. Not looking forward to the rubber stuff. Anyway, enjoy! Pam

Matt's snot rocket v1.JPG

Matt's snot rocket iv1.JPG

Looking great Pam :glasses7: I bet you are exited to see the new paint on
Is that Subblime ? Looking good Girl :rock:

That's a pretty color isn't it. But only a Mopar can wear it and get away with it. Looks great. I wish I was that far along with my 69. Still on the rotessarie with only half the floor done.

Yes it is Sublime. I ordered the paint from TCP Global and it's acrylic lacquer. Since I don't have the "proper" equipment for spraying urethanes I went with that. I like being able to breathe.

The engine plan was a 340 rebuilt (bored 30 over 7 all new stuff.) That ended up getting nixed when I saw how much body work this needed. The 340 has over $6000 into it and I couldn't see putting it into something that wasn't near perfect, so my son is actually getting this car when its done. I bought a 63 Dodge 440 to put the 340 in. It will be a total sleeper. Anyway, the 318 from the 63 is going in this one until my son does his own swap. He wants to eventually put a big block in it but like many 20 year olds, he has no dough. :happy8:

Thanks for the compliments everyone. I'm getting anxious to finish so I can pull the 63 into the garage.

-
Back