I've Moved

-

BJR Racing

Reaction score
I've had some calls that my address is still the old one and that some people have been trying to get a hold of me so this is my new address and phone #

Bobby Joseph Racing
350 Clyde Cole Rd.
Dallas,Ga.30157

Shop # 1-770-443-8874
Cell # 1-770-359-8810

Hey Bobby,

Have you got everything moved over and unpacked yet? From what you were saying it was going to be a very big job.

Jack

Jack,
I don't have everything unpacked as of yet but about 95% is, then I had the unfortunate death of my mother 3 weeks after we moved so between the both of the tasks I've been very busy. The new 2100sq.ft shop should be completed by the end of march, it will house 3 race cars and a full machine shop as the equipment is scattered helter skelter right now. I set the head portion of the shop up here at the house for now to keep $$$$ comming in. The balancing and boreing and crank stuff is at a couple of friends of mine houses. So hopefully by April or May I will have it all in one place.
I will have complete 3-D imageing on cylinder heads and engines in the next couple of weeks as the guy was here last night to show me how it all works, as you can bet this system isn't cheap. It may take me a year or two to get used to it but the info is very valueable and I have used similar programs and setups like this before. It's a complete CAD-CAM system.
Eventually I would like to put a small block version or two and a big block version or two of cylinder heads through the computer and see where the changes have to be made and then produce them for sale later in aluminum, the first ones will be billets and then after the sorting out process is done then cast them. Because just because they work on the computer doesn't mean that thay will work in the real world ...........but they should.

Hey Bobby, nice to see you post again. :) It sounds like you're having lots of fun with the move, and like most of us with "possessions" it will take a while to get it all sorted and placed. Good luck, and drop in occassionally.

-
Back