"J" heads porting?

-

Captainkirk

Old School Mopar Warrior
Reaction score
A while back I posted a thread regarding my mildly ported and cc'd 1.88 "J" heads. A few of you responded with some links to some head porting guys...supposedly the best in the business....and I can't find the posts or the links. Could any of you possibly re-post the links and contacts? I'm getting ready to do the heads now, and would like to talk to the experts regarding these heads. Thanks!

BJR racing is on this board and he is great.

To find your old posts click on your name and a drop down bar with options should pop up and click on "find more posts" and you should able to find any posts you ever did.

Hey Captain,
Here's my # 770-443-8874 or 770-359-8810 give me a call and I'll get you in the right direction for the least amount of money.

I agree with fishy68 about BJR. I bought a 360 engine from him with a set of W5 heads and I am very happy with it. I was at his shop several years back and he does a lot of R&D work there. I will definitely use him again in the future. Give him a call and talk with him.

I never used BJR but Im a believer in spreading my money out to the little guys, especially if they are board members.

I totally agree with Adam on spreading the $$$$ to the little guy or individual! I know first hand that some of the individuals do better work and save you $$$$ in the process than a lot of the LARGE COMPANIES. Sometimes they may not have the HIGH $$$$ equipment but hard work ,knowledge and just plain old good hard work ethics get you a GREAT JOB!

-
Back