[SOLD] Jacks

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

RAT ROD AL

MOPAR ARCHAEOLOGIST - one parts hoard at a time!
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
Contact seller
I have a couple nice Jack's. Not even sure what they are from . Kinda like a floor jack . But thought someone may be interested in these for $50 each. Plus shipping from Fl.33956. PayPal, MO

20220118_171341.jpg
20220118_171350.jpg

Last edited:
The one with the triangular pad with the raised round part is from a 86 Monte Carlo. That one makes a great jack because it is not a bumper jack like many Mopars (and older cars). I had one in my Barracuda because the stock factory jack was too dangerous to use and could also damage the car.

I helped someone broke down and had no jack. I gave it to them. Kinda miss it. I think mine was from an old Suburban .

Those work really well. Probably the best thing GM made through the 70s and 80s. They're flat and take up almost no space and they're strong too. Perfect for A bodies.

I drilled a large hole though the Monte Carlo jack pad and welded in a short piece of pipe that fit perfectly into the Barracuda frame holes. It worked extremely well and was much or stable than the bumper jack. Hopefully this info will help the sale???

Good information men , but let's back off and let this thread do its job now please :thumbsup:
:thankyou:

Staff member memike :)l

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back