Status
Not open for further replies.

ramcharger

Dismember
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
No joke, I've been a passenger in this car and it handles unlike anything I've ever ridden in. the electronic suspensions tightens up as soon as you hit the throttle and/or get int the twisties. Supercharged alumnium block V8, but a pussycat in the city. PM me for deatails.... 20k takes it right now, but price is negotable.

Problems? Needs rear tires, suprise, suprise. Has only 50k on it, some scratches on interior from taking the dog to the Golden Cruise. Never crashed, zero rust, factory anthracite paint. Beautiful car, major attention getter.

pics to come....

Here's a few taken by me:

Attachments

• 675A0086.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 237
  • 675A0088.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 233
Shocking how poor the resale is on these.

$20,000 would only be a $60,000 loss over 10 years :shock:

20K would be high out here in Oregon (one is on Craigs for 12k right now). Don't know what the market is like out your way.

It would be a nice ride.

LOL, nothing like undercutting your fellow FABO'er. Nice job.

The car I mentioned is 2 years older, has more miles and is 1000+ miles out of his market area.

But really, he is advertising for someone outside of FABO.

Shocking how poor the resale is on these.

$20,000 would only be a $60,000 loss over 10 years :shock:

20K would be high out here in Oregon (one is on Craigs for 12k right now). Don't know what the market is like out your way.

It would be a nice ride.

It really is a beautiful car and you are correct, the resale on these cars suck which is really a shame. I was told the list price when new was 98K.

LOL, nothing like undercutting your fellow FABO'er. Nice job.

No worries Rob, he is correct and I did list it for an older friend who's in bad health so the cars got to go.

The car I mentioned is 2 years older, has more miles and is 1000+ miles out of his market area.

But really, he is advertising for someone outside of FABO.

I am and no offence taken.

I had a 97 xk8 that was originally 76 thou (I bought it used). I just recently sold it for 4000. Great cars to buy used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back