Jazzmin is gone. :-(

-
Of course I didn't mind her in my lap - she was one of the most loveable dogs I've ever had the pleasure of knowing.

Again our thoughts & love go to you and your family. Jazzmin will be greatly missed.

Amy

:-(

I know that the second time you came out here it was to see her... and she remembered you, went running right to you as soon as you came into the house. She was like that, she loved everybody but had her favorite people that she went nuts for when they came in.

I keep coming into the house and expecting to see her either come running or sleeping in the corner. Last night I shut off the TV in the den and called out "time for sleep!" and nobody came running. Then I remembered why.

Sorry to hear this Mike..........A real loss for sure...........Treat yourself and get another one to fill the void.........A great friend like these little guys are a real treasure. 8)

Mike, I`m so sorry to read the sad news about your pet Jazzmin. If there is any consolation it`s that she had the opportunity to close her eyes at home. That is a very rare event. The unparalleled love that comes from pets is often hard to fathom but for those of us who love our animals know just how precious it can be. I`ll keep you guys in my thoughts. Best regards- John

Mike, I`m so sorry to read the sad news about your pet Jazzmin. If there is any consolation it`s that she had the opportunity to close her eyes at home. That is a very rare event. The unparalleled love that comes from pets is often hard to fathom but for those of us who love our animals know just how precious it can be. I`ll keep you guys in my thoughts. Best regards- John

From what I've heard & read, it's not at all common for a dog to go like that.

Jazzmin was very peaceful in life, when she wasn't playing she liked to just lay around... during the spring & summer she liked to lay in the sun on the deck or relax under a tree in the yard. So it makes perfect sense to me that she would just go to sleep on night and not wake up the next morning, that's how she was.

Sorry for your loss and your pain. I know it hurts. We lost our beloved Pluto last September.

Copy of pluto (Small).JPG

I've got a 9 year old golden retriever that got diagnosed with cancer last summer. She is doing really good so far but, I know our time together is limited. I'm gonna be a flippin wreck when she goes. They are a huge part of the family. Give it some time and maybe get another buddy. Sorry for you loss. I'm glad nobody can see me right now. I've got something in my eye, really!

I sure am sorry to hear Jazzmin is gone know, I remember the thread about you and John getting together and Amy enjoying Jazzmin.
I know how it feels to loose a great friend.

Boggie and I send our condolences Mikel.

Daytona 500 442.jpg

So sorry Mikel for your loss. It sounds as though your time together was 100% quality time. Thank goodness for the good times.

-
Back