Jeep high back buckets or A100 van seats?

Which seats - Jeep high back buckets of Dodge A100?

• A100

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • Jeep bucket

Votes: 19 48.7%

• Total voters
-
I agree, but I think the A100s would look terrible in your dart or cuda, I think they would look best in my 52 gasser wannabe:D Hear that rmchrgr?

you dont want the old bomber seats? whats the matter you dont like hemi-roids?

2234678.jpg

OH I like those too but the guys that build them probably want a grand a piece:protest:

OH I like those too but the guys that build them probably want a grand a piece:protest:

build them yourself. its not that hard. the hardest part is doing all the rivets. i will look for the pics of the set i built. i did them for my brother in laws rat rod.

You know after all this b.s., I should probably just get a cool guy Kirkey seat and be done with it. Unfortunately I'm into the Jeep seats for a little coin so I probably won't. I sure do like to make things hard on myself.

Still not selling the A100 seats either. I'll figure out a use for them at some point.

If my opinions worth anything I'll give it to you. I have some real nice high backs in my Cuda. On my list of things to do is to get rid of them for some low backs. As soon as possible. It's just not as cool as I thought it would be when I did it.

-
Back