-

TheMoparMan

Modifies everything
Reaction score
Holy crap this is funny!

Check out the video on YouTube, here's the link:

[ame]http://youtu.be/Q5mHPo2yDG8[/ame]

I watched folks watching it on there smart phones last night :D

Its probably fake as all these things are but even still that is true terror on that guys face. its hilarious! I think you would be hard pressed to find someone that could sit in that car and not be fearing for your life. That looks like a wild ride!

Right away you would know the guy can seriously drive. Watching his feet hoping all over the pedals and how he is using everything the car has would be a dead giveaway.

No problem, fake or not, real or paid actor still funny! Had a hard time not shooting alcohol out my nose, and Man that would have burned........

Wife and I watched it laughing the whole time.

I would say the guy didn't know

Sue wants to go for a ride with him.

Just seen a news report on this. Said that Gordon actually swapped out with a stunt driver for parts of the ride. They showed the intersection where they cut the car off and there were multiple "rubber patches" where they went through the stunt a few times. The salesman also said that he was a paid actor.

Quite a while back (early 80s) there was a movie out called Used Cars starring Kurt Russell that has a very similar style scene but more extreme in that the car ends up totally trashed and the sales guy has a heart attack.
The guy driving the car was supposed to be a stunt driver from a competing used car lot trying to kill off the competition. Overall the movie is pretty funny showing alot of the underhanded behavior that used car lots (especially the shysters) are guilty of.

Quite a while back (early 80s) there was a movie out called Used Cars starring Kurt Russell that has a very similar style scene but more extreme in that the car ends up totally trashed and the sales guy has a heart attack.
The guy driving the car was supposed to be a stunt driver from a competing used car lot trying to kill off the competition. Overall the movie is pretty funny showing alot of the underhanded behavior that used car lots (especially the shysters) are guilty of.

Was that the one where they were supposed to come up with a mile of cars, and they came up a couple inches short until someone hit the trunk of the last car and the license plate dropped and made up for the shortage?

Definitely fake. The intersection where he cut the car off is actually part of a shut down factory entrance (Phillip Morris) in Concord, NC. That's where he drove up and down the ramps too. Its just down the street from the used car dealer where this was set up.

Still funny though.

-
Back