Jeff Lutz did a little testing at Keystone

-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score

65B36F29-3C93-4994-B047-A06C8065C298.jpeg

Oh yea! “Lutz” okay thank you. Now I can put the face to the name. It was like I knew him personally but could not recognize why. Lol!

Is he tied in with David Lutz in Charlotte?

Lutz grew up in Pittsburgh. He has a connection to the track.

Here’s a picture from years ago at Keystone in his old 57 Chevy. If you look closely he’s almost at the 1/8 mile with his front tires off the ground.

56C86EE5-C2A8-4093-B43E-3C6FC71A14CB.jpeg

Here’s a picture from years ago at Keystone in his old 57 Chevy. If you look closely he’s almost at the 1/8 mile with his front tires off the ground.

View attachment 1716125169
He’s fast alright.
So are the rest of Street Outlaws.
I watch their goings on fairly regularly.

I also watch Tom Bailey and Steve Morris quite a bit.

Oh yea! “Lutz” okay thank you. Now I can put the face to the name. It was like I knew him personally but could not recognize why. Lol!
Don't forget Bob Lutz, should be a familiar name for Moparites, just another ring of the bell on that one...

They are fast. And with the no prep angle? It keeps alot of the semi pro stuff in check.

Some of the money, sponcer, TV revenues? I'm surprised an upper pro team hasn't taken notice. Schumacher, Force, Stewart or maybe an international team like Penski?

I'm not sure the $$ are there for them. But would get plenty of coverage if they made an attempt?

-
Back