JeffisOld here from the Piedmont of NC

-

JeffisOld

Old, Ugly and generally Disagreeable!
Reaction score
Finally getting started on a 69 Dart GTS car that my brother hooked me up with. Was a 273 auto car I plan to put a low compression 440 stroked to 512. Will keep it automatic but picking up an RMS front and rear suspension at Carlysle never week. Mini tubs going in for bigger skins too. I am a retarded Jarhead so I hope to get most of this done in a year or so. From what I have seen lurking around you guys share allot of good knowledge and I will pick your brain the best I can. I'm not very smart so I need the help. Please feel free to slap me around a little if you hear me trying to go off the reservation. Appreciate the help!

Welcome from Kentucky! Looking forward to seeing progress on that car!

I guess this is a late welcome... lol.
Do us all a favor and start a build thread so we can all follow along

I certainly will get a build thread going as soon as I am smarter than the software and can easily navigate my phone, my tablet and my laptop. I'm not all that technically proficient.

Welcome two times . The formal introduction into the "shark tank " , was,priceless.
Have you figured upon " street / strip ", or pure race car yet ?

This one is for the most part street only. I am planning a resto-mod for local touring and shows. Some serious touring. Not a trailer queen by any means. Air Conditioning, 727, 440 will be stroked to 512.

-
Back