Jegs 2.5 Madrel Bent Exhaust

-

JimmyV

MOPAR!!
Reaction score
So if any one is curious about the Jegs Mandrel 2.5 exhaust system i received there kit last week. i ordered there full madrel bent system with there "deep tone" mufflers, didnt know what to expect it was only just under 300$$ shipped. Intall went pretty smooth, No Tail pipes yet not to sure how i feel about them right now it is just dumped over the axle. Sounds pretty good for the money. did not use any clamps that it came with i welded everything only clamps are on the end of the muffler holding the hangers. below is a pic of kit and a video after install let me know what you gusy think :burnout: my overal opinion is price great install ok outcome very satisfied

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYqI239rPmo&feature=youtu.be"]Jegs Mandrel Exhaust with "deep tone" mufflers - YouTube[/ame]

Attachments

• IMG_0101[1].jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 474
Sounds very nice and good looking car.

thank you she is a work in progress just got her back together after a little misshap i had last fall. there is only one madrel bender around where i live at an exhaust shop. and he quoted me about 500 bucks....pluss muffs, i saved almost 300 bucks doing it myself and dont regret it. ii used what i saved on other goodies ;) :evil4:

are you using hooker headers ? I think they recomend the hookers but I was wondering if any long tube header would work, I've been thinking about this exact kit for my Dart

i have the hedman hedders, i had to purchase the correct collectors to bolt to my headers. the kit went in relativly smoothly i had to take about 5 inches out of passanger side tube because the passanger side header comes back about 5 inches farther then drivrs but it was a great kit and i love the mufflers

thanks for the responce jimmy, but heres another question, can you use the factory tips with this kit ? sorry to be such a pain .

So if any one is curious about the Jegs Mandrel 2.5 exhaust system i received there kit last week. i ordered there full madrel bent system with there "deep tone" mufflers, didnt know what to expect it was only just under 300$$ shipped. Intall went pretty smooth, No Tail pipes yet not to sure how i feel about them right now it is just dumped over the axle. Sounds pretty good for the money. did not use any clamps that it came with i welded everything only clamps are on the end of the muffler holding the hangers. below is a pic of kit and a video after install let me know what you gusy think :burnout: my overal opinion is price great install ok outcome very satisfied

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYqI239rPmo&feature=youtu.be
Looks good need to get mine on but will have to custom fab from mufflers forward cause I have TTI Headers and it dont come close to workin

-
Back