Jegs headers

-

Alfred s

Fred-73-duster
Reaction score
IMG_0564.JPG
IMG_0562.JPG
Hey Fabo poeples so I have embarked on getting my long tubes set in so far the driver side is squared away

Was not as painful as I've read every after pulling the power steering box mounting the header and reinstalling the box worked perfectly no clearance issues or hammering needed

IMG_0559.JPG

IMG_0561.JPG

Pulling the P/S box is a step most don't or won't take. Good move on your behalf and even better since it wasn't painful reinstalling it. I have had good luck with the summit brand headers. Fit better than anyone else's actually.

View attachment 1715089499 View attachment 1715089498 Hey Fabo poeples so I have embarked on getting my long tubes set in so far the driver side is squared away

Was not as painful as I've read every after pulling the power steering box mounting the header and reinstalling the box worked perfectly no clearance issues or hammering needed

In case it would help with your hose situation, they do make 90 so you can run the hose away from the tubes.
Unfortunately I don't remember who has them, but if it's important I am sure someone will.

-
Back