Jegs military discount

-

USCG CHARGER

Reaction score
I just found out that if your in the military you can email them a copy of your military ID (front and back) along with your phone number and address and get a military ID #. When you order call them give them your number and the parts you want and receive great discounts.

Example I just ordered wheels and tires:

Before discount: $944
After Discount : $877

Sounds good!! Wonder if summit does the same thing.

military id's known these days as CAC cards are not to be copied those in uniform can get in big time trouble for doing that

military id's known these days as CAC cards are not to be copied those in uniform can get in big time trouble for doing that

I hear ya! :director: I guess you can always opt to pay full price too.

OK - Not trying to be a stickler or anything, however, copying your CAC is a Federal Offense and they (Your Security/Provost/NCIS/CID/Coast Guard) are actively seeking and convicvting. There are alternatives, Schumachers and others have follwed these alternatives and worked with the vets to avoid this issue -

Just saying --

First I've heard of it.. I've never seen any of this info in any Mandated training I've done over the past 13yrs.. I'll look into it.

EZ, my body guy, hits up damn near EVERYWHERE he goes for a Military discount, even Home Depot will give it to if you ask.......

i ask for a military discount EVERYWHERE i go....movies, applebees, ace hardware, lowes, home depot, jegs & summit, schumaker....everywhere...lol

It's all good I just emailed them and ask for them to delete all attachments containing my military as this was a federal offense and needed to be taken care of with the utmost importance. I already have my Discount Military ID number so I'm good there at least.. good looking out fellas.

Yep, was the Security guy, provost was always in my office for this issue.

Yep, was the Security guy, provost was always in my office for this issue.

I'm just a dumb JO what do I know! lol... I got a reply from jegs and they said they are very aware of that and always immediately delete all emails that have ID's in them.

I wonder if they give Senior Citizens discounts too?

-
Back