Jegs or Summit mufflers

-
They have several types/kinds/levels of performance. Which ones are you wanting to know about and what are flows?

Flow Masters?
Max Flows?
Max Flo?

The 2 udner Flow masters are ethier Dyno Max or Hooker mufflers, which, flow batter than flow masters.

Flows=flowmasters, sorry. Im looking at the jegs kit for 67-74 dodge dart and adding the x pipe. it comes with the mufflers, and i was wondering how they were.

I started putting the Summit brand turbo style mufflers on all my cars. They sound great and are cheap. They are supposed to flow as good or better than their competitors mufflers, whomever that is.

Chuck

The exhaust kit sold by Jegs and Summit is made by
www.heartthrobexhaust.com .I have this system on my 70 Dart.I sold the turbo mufflers on the bay,and bought a set of original 40 Flowmasters.
The kit is designed to fit with hooker headers.I have them hooked up to some hi-po 340 manifolds.Nice kit for the money,with mandrel bent pipes.

i bought the summit exhaust ( 2 1/2) and then i bought dynomax ultra flow mufflers. the ultra flows claim to flow 1300 cfm compared to flowmasters that flow 350 cfm. they also fit perfect in place of the super turbos that come in the summit exhaust kit. and they sound great!!!!

The flow rate of performance mufflers is pretty much a non relevant spec. All of them have the capability of flowing more than any street engine can produce. Choose your mufflers based on sound, price, durability or some other factor that has some relevance.

-
Back