Jennifer Aniston 2020 SAG Award Speech - good viewing

-
I'm sorry, looks to me like she has passed the point of having gone "over the hill". Nothing personal, just being my brutally honest self again.

Maybe she was attractive (at one time) with that girl next door look, but in this SAG speech she really does look like a long-time smoker (her face just doesn't have that charm any more). I'm glad others can appreciate her though. I will have to keep looking (and not in the mirror).

I believe the more respectful term is "hang".

I think she's holding up well.

I'd pinch them.

That's nothing.:)
Get back to me in 23 years with her.
I firmly believe if Reynolds wasn't stupid and had not dumped Sally, she would have kept him alive till today.
View attachment 1715456824

I mean, if she could say out of jail.

Sally Field Arrested In Latest Jane Fonda-Led D.C. Climate Protest – Deadline

New meaning to jail bait.

View attachment 1715456825

OMG ! Watch some reruns of that show !
Totally inappropriate by todays standards !
LMAO ....
She is 14 years old and hooking up with a college guy. And her father is perfectly ok with it !
Lol

As I tell my wife when she starts going on about how nice these actresses look ....
They all have 2 things you don’t ..... Makeup artists and Photoshop !
They look a lot worse when they roll out of bed !

Looking for a photo of the gal smoking during an internet search, the first image that showed up was labeled "smoking hot."

smoking hot.jpg

That's nothing.:)
Get back to me in 23 years with her.
I firmly believe if Reynolds wasn't stupid and had not dumped Sally, she would have kept him alive till today.
View attachment 1715456824

I mean, if she could say out of jail.

Sally Field Arrested In Latest Jane Fonda-Led D.C. Climate Protest – Deadline

New meaning to jail bait.

View attachment 1715456825

JENNIFER ISN`T UGLY BY ANY MEANS , NEVER FLOATED MT BOAT , SALLEY FIELDS LOOKS TOO MUCH LIKE MY FIRST WIFE ----YUCK !!

Guess I’m old. I can remember Sally being young. Had that “girl next door look”, that us boys wished we had next door. Still think Jennifer is pretty damn hot. Sally looks pretty damn good to me at 73

Last edited:
is that frog?

i always like her better then jenny anni, but then, she never floated my boat
but i will admit if you look at how the both of em aged, its like the difference between milk and wine aging

what are you saying?

JA is 50

SF is over 70

You're here on the net, you do your research. You dont like either one so why should "us" gurus find an age specific pic for YOU to judge/condemn?
Jesus fn Christ
good point

maybe one of the internet gurus can find a pic of her in her 50s for proper comparison

-
Back