Jerry Davis Duster

-

jerrydavis

Reaction score
NHRA F/SA Plymouth Duster. Stock Class engine and 72 Stock Duster Body. (Stock: Carb., Intake, Heads, Compression, Cam lift and 3160 lb and 9" wide tires)

10.81 @ 121 MPH

Really, that sounds like an awesome Duster. We'd love to see it.

If someone would be kind enough to explain to me how to get it from my documents to this post I would like to show you all a picture. I would also like to put a picture in the alburn.
Thanks Jerry
Thanks Jerry[/img][/list][/i][/b][/url]

Hey Jerry,

There is a post in the board problems/help/comments forum. It is a sticky right at the top and it explains the picture posting procedure pretty good. Heck, I even figured it out.

Jack

Jerry. Go to the alblums. Then you can either choose the public or personal alblums. Just click on one.

Next you want to click on upload photo.

Then click on the browse button. That will let you look in your computer for a picture. Then just click on the picture and upload it.

Clear as mud :thumrigh:

Let me know if I can confuse you more :D

Jerry, welcome to FABO. I thought you knew about this site, otherwise I would have told you about it a long time ago. ie; Bill who wrenches on Bob's white Dakota.

Bill S.

Great Duster. Bill you should have known you would get caught sooner or later LOL

Welcome to FABO!

You will enjoy this site. Great people and great information!

Ma Snart

Attachments

• DSC09490.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 168
Welcome! this is a great place for information and conversation among like minded friends. hope you enjoy it here.

@jerrydavis , i bought those crane rocker assemblies from you , can't find your sales ad . but these are great , fast shipping ans just as nice as you said they were , thanks again i want everyone to know your a stand up guy i have no prob buying from him over n over again .

-
Back