-
Status
Not open for further replies.

340wedge1971

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
Any Derek Jeter/Yankees fans out there?Just about got 3000 hits and will be the 28th to do so in baseball history.I am looking to get rid of some signed sports stuff to finance my swinger build.I have a Derek Jeter signed and framed 8x10 i am selling that i got from a "vip" gallery signing when i lived in New York.My Aunt was an art dealer there and held a grand opening of a sports bar that featured lots of Yankees prints the bar had on consignment.She got it signed for me and have had it since his early days.It comes with a certificate of authen and has been in a case most of its life.You will not find this on ebay but you are welcome to get some pricing on public signing photos.PM if interested,will send you pics.Cost is $400.Located in Ohio.Also have,Mattingly,some old school boxing(fraizer),football...etc...

I was sitting there watching my Rays and said to my wife "its no big deal unless he homers like Boggs", she hates when I predict sports and what anouncers will say. Glad it was Price giving it up, he is going to be a HOF one day. Along with Jetah.

I still cant stand the yankees though. They come to town this week.

Go Rays!

Attachments

• PDRM0027 (Custom).JPG
    71.8 KB · Views: 84
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back