Joe paterno dead at 85

-
good. he was an accessory to a pee pee toucher and didnt do **** about it. he probably had his own little gig going.

Ahh, nothing like human forgiveness. I thought God and our courts were the ones who were supposed to do the judging. No court found him guilty of anything, as for God, well only Joe will know.

RIP

You feel the same way if it were your son in that shower.
I didn't think so.

You feel the same way if it were your son in that shower.
I didn't think so.

If it were my son in the shower, I would have expected him to come to me, about what happened. Haven't you taught your kids to come to you if someone ever touches them inappropriately??

Of all these supposed victims, none EVER came forward in a timely manner. The only "evidence" is what that red headed coach supposedly saw. He saw SOMETHING, he doesn't even know exactly what. Probably why nothing was ever done about his complaint.

"Well if you don't know exactly what you saw, why should we go after a man with a rock solid reputation"?

Unreliable adult witness, zero word from the kids themselves, yet you all are not just wanting to go after Sandusky with no real evidence, you are also going after Paterno with no real evidence.

Sheesh, sure hope you all never wind up on a jury. Impartial? "Blind justice" yeah right... Not from this crew...

If it were my son in the shower, I would have expected him to come to me, about what happened. Haven't you taught your kids to come to you if someone ever touches them inappropriately??

Of all these supposed victims, none EVER came forward in a timely manner. The only "evidence" is what that red headed coach supposedly saw. He saw SOMETHING, he doesn't even know exactly what. Probably why nothing was ever done about his complaint.

"Well if you don't know exactly what you saw, why should we go after a man with a rock solid reputation"?

Unreliable adult witness, zero word from the kids themselves, yet you all are not just wanting to go after Sandusky with no real evidence, you are also going after Paterno with no real evidence.

Sheesh, sure hope you all never wind up on a jury. Impartial? "Blind justice" yeah right... Not from this crew...
You know I really hate to say this but this time I agree with you. It's funny how so many here a ready to ruin a mans memory that spent 46 years as a great coach, 61 years at PSU on hear say!

You know I really hate to say this but this time I agree with you. It's funny how so many here a ready to ruin a mans memory that spent 46 years as a great coach, 61 years at PSU on hear say!

I think 51 counts of child molestation is a little better then hear say.

I will go with the fact that Paterno himself said he should have done more.

Joe Paterno and his family had better hope that William Shakespeare was wrong when he put the following words in the mouth of Mark Antony.

“The evil that men do lives after them. The good is oft interred with their bones.”

-
Back