John FASTBACK340

-
Got mine today to!
Thanks John!
exct0005.gif

I guess that's what I get for being gone all last week deer hunting so I couldn't respond in time. So do tell so I can fell worse.

Your welcome guys! I'm glad that I'm getting a favorable response here.... I was afraid that the hype would put everyone's imagination out there(you know...free Hemi's...eternal youth....cash....a date with the Olsen twins...)

Everyone else, patience.... provided you sent me your correct address and the border police up north don't go nuts over an envelope from N.Y. you should all have your's in a day or so. The last batch went out last night.

John, haha your too cool man.. i havent gotten anything...... yet.... but this place rocks.. FABO is the place to be man.. i tell ya!

mikesduster said:
hey john,

did YOU make them up??

Let's not get ahead of ourselves yet..... There's a story behind the "items" sent out. Details will follow, I promise.

Let's just make a few more people sweat it out first.....:happy4:

Hey John,
Thank you buddy! "It" made it all the way to Cali!

Will go awesome with the white paint on my 66...;-)

Thank You,

Clint S
San Gabriel, CA

i have to check my mail tomorrow...ohh i'm sooo excited

lol John this was a great idea, everybody is excited to find out what "they" or "it" is and then want to know the story behind it!

Bakarooda said:
WHAT IS IT?!?!? I hate suspense! :blackeye: lol :scratch: :scratch:

I'll give you a hint,i just hope John don't get mad!
nerv0002.gif

Are you ready? It's smaller than your car but it's bigger than a postage stamp.

I can't give away anymore detail than that!

nerv0002.gif

EvilScamp said:
I'll give you a hint,i just hope John don't get mad!
nerv0002.gif

Are you ready? It's smaller than your car but it's bigger than a postage stamp.

I can't give away anymore detail than that!

I'll add to it:

It's 8 inches that will make you smile.....:thumbup:

nerv0002.gif

Mine came today. Now that's cool. Thanks John. Can't wait to hear the story on these. :toothy7:

Phillip

Got mine today also, You must be a pretty good guy to give things away like that.It don't matter if you gripe a little every now and then.

Thanks

Bobby Dodson

1969340dart said:
Got mine today also, You must be a pretty good guy to give things away like that.It don't matter if you gripe a little every now and then.

Thanks

Bobby Dodson

Yeah, these "Good Karma" attacks come and go. I must be making up for lost time.....:thumbup:

And as for "giving things away like that" I look at it this way. There's enough S.O.B.'s out there with their hand out looking for something. Isn't it nice to have someone do the opposite and just hand YOU something?

Pass it on...you'll feel good.

Hold on guys, us poor saps north of the border haven't got ours yet so don't ruin it for us. On the lighter side, I drove through my first snow storm of the fall today. One area south of Red Deer Alberta got about 6 yes 6 inches last night into the morning, plop-plop. :cussing:

demon seed said:
..... I drove through my first snow storm of the fall today. :cussing:

Geeez...the first snow storm of FALL!?!?!! Damn-it, all I can picture is packing my belongings like I was robbing the place and getting the hell outta there ASAP! Snow? FALL?

Ever go to San Diego?

FASTBACK340 said:
It's 8 inches that will make you smile.....:thumbup:

Never heard back from you if you got my address or not... guess I'll find out when I get home from being outta town on Sunday evening!

If ya did send me one, should I get my "Return to Sender" stamp ready for it?! J/K! 8 inches... oh geeze!

FASTBACK340 said:
Geeez...the first snow storm of FALL!?!?!! Damn-it, all I can picture is packing my belongings like I was robbing the place and getting the hell outta there ASAP! Snow? FALL?

Ever go to San Diego?

Oh, I forgot to mention that it should be hitting the east coast in about 3 days and picking up speed, cold and moisture as it's coming at ya. Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup:

-
Back