Junk Yard Full of Gold

-

PA Dart Guy

Reaction score
If anyone is in the south-eastern Pennsylvania area. There is a junk yard that is loaded with cars (all makes) from the 40's on up to present years. Lots and Lots of a-bodies....There is a 69 Barracuda that was ust pulled in there a few months ago. Darts, Dusters, Valiants from the early 60's on up.

Let me know if you want to take a look and I'll hook you up with directions.

Gold ? Like floor shift steering columns or bucket seat tracks ? Barracuda rear window stainless trim ? AM/FM radios ? Ebay gold ? LOL

If those Barracuda front fenders are nice you could probably buy an entire car with the proceeds....

When I lived in Lancaster County back in the 90's (I was in Ephrata) I went to Reinholds with a friend once. That place was a time warp! Lottas neat old stuff sitting there. 8)

Gold ? Like AM/FM radios ? Ebay gold ? LOL

Just out of curiosity, what are AM/FMs going for nowadays? I've got 5 or 6 of them in perfect working order on both AM and FM. Not looking to sell; just curious (they destined to go in my early A Bodies)

I though all those junk yards in south western pa were all gone I use to go to quite a few of them. I do not know of any that are left seems they crushed up everything a while back. I would like to know where they are Thanks Stan.

im looking for windsheild chrome frome a post or 4 door dart (1968,1969)if any one goes to the yard and pulls it it would be helpfull ,im in columbus ohio ,cant find any local but the mopar nats. are coming

well im in the south eastern part of PA,, ide be highly intrested in looking,,just for the memories or if some one not so close needed some thing,,

yes please e mail me location or directions,, [email protected] thanks

I am gettng a windsheild for my 68 Valiant, I'll grab the trim for you! Send me a PM and give me your address and stuff. The windsheild is from a 74 4-door Scamp....so it'll be the same.

I'll grab you a gas cap too.

You got a phone number to that yard? Need to know if they have some of what I need and how many body parts (fingers, toes, arms and legs) I'm gonna have to give for um. I too have sent you a P/M.

Thanks.

Robert

General question ........... If you needed a door window and found both a new aftermarket and a used original, which would you buy??? The answer is obvious if your building an all original car. I'm not, so does it really matter? The price is the same for either one. $100 bucks shipped.

You got a phone number to that yard? Need to know if they have some of what I need and how many body parts (fingers, toes, arms and legs) I'm gonna have to give for um. I too have sent you a P/M.

Thanks.

Robert

General question ........... If you needed a door window and found both a new aftermarket and a used original, which would you buy??? The answer is obvious if your building an all original car. I'm not, so does it really matter? The price is the same for either one. $100 bucks shipped.

Id buy the new glass if originality didn't matter. Make sure the tint level is the same if your only buying one side, most new pieces of glass are tinted a bit.

Then I'd go for NEW scratch free glass!
Thanks for the second opinion. I also found somebody that has a new pair of tinted windows for both doors. I intend to tint all the windows darker anyway so I may go for the pair. Of course I know I'll have to use a little darker tint on the back quarter and vent windows so they'll all match.

Sorry, didnt mean to hi-jack your thread.

L8R.

Robert

-
Back