just another new member

-

suntan57

Reaction score
well, i'm one of those guys who love all makes of cars as long as they are done well, one of my favorite cars was my 70 Dart , boy did i have a lot of fun in that car, so i'm at a point when i'm thinking about my next project , i have been out of the mopar's for some time , now my current rides are a 57 chevy, and a 64 chevy 1 ton service truck, but i really want to build an A body (Dart) when i was a kid i was mopar or no car kind of guy, so what i want is a clean 70 dart still not sure if i want a BB or SB car, i know i want something that i can still drive and enjoy doing so , i don't want to fight with it , and when i get done it better be able to smoke my brothers Very nice 66 chevelle, he runs out at about 440 hp , A/C P/S and P/B and he get around 19 mpg on the hwy with his 342 gears.

thanks i'm sure i will get alot of great info.

Welcome aboard the best of the best site going, Jump on in and take a look around, we have allot of restorations going on and a few are from AZ.
Keep an eye out in our for sale threads and hopefully you can get started on stomping your friends chevy soon, we have the very best tec's here and many stroker build going on. Jump on in and enjoy

thanks guys for the warm welcome, now i dont want to make this about mopar Vs ?? i just want to smoke my brothers 66.

Welcome to the site. I wouldn't mind seeing pics of the Chevs if you have any, include your brothers 66 too, I've always liked that body style.

Welcome to FABO! You're going to have fun here.
What's your build plans once you find your Dart?

i will work on getting some pictures of the chevys up soon but i just wanted to make sure not to upset anyone this soon, oh and for the record i was so close to putting a 57 392 hemi in my 57 chevy just to piss my friends off, but funds kept me from it.

Welcome to the site. I wouldn't mind seeing pics of the Chevs if you have any, include your brothers 66 too, I've always liked that body style.

all i know at this point is a want a good drivable @$$ kicking A-Body , when i was young i had a 70 swinger 340 4 spd it ran good but this time i want a great running Dart, still not sure if i want modern eng and trans , i'm just researching at this point.

Welcome to FABO! You're going to have fun here.
What's your build plans once you find your Dart?

Hello,might consider a small block stroker,400 inches in place of a 340,runs hard.The car stays weight balanced that way.The mopar answer ,to the 383 Chevy small block.

-
Back