Just became a new member (electrical )

-

Housecalling

Reaction score
Lets make a long story short. Had my 68 Barricuda soda blasted in August. The body shop didn't clean soda from connections. I am now in need of a complete wiring harness. I want new. Where do I find them?
Thanks a bunch.
Ferrell in South Texas

several places. Year One you can get the plug and play, same as OEM, just brand spanking new. Or the Painless ones, you have to work on this, but it is all new, upgraded fuse boxes and more places for accesories. Two that I know of. Welcome to the site!!

If you want original looking Year One and Classic Industries have them.
If you don't care if original looking Painless wiring and there are a few other but I can't
recall their names.

Someone else should have some other names for you.

Oh and welcome aboard.

M&H electric fabricators out of santa fe springs california is where year one gets there harnesses

My Ron Francis harness is outstanding. $645, with relays in the headlamp circuit, relays gor driving lamps, one wire alternator and MSD E-curve distributor, also got an upgraded ground kit for the price!!

I have not really figured out how to get back into the Forum. Not a computer guy, but hoping this gets to everyone that sent response for wiring harness and welcomes.
I will start checking today to see what is out there for me.
Thanks again
Ferrell with a 68 Barracuda S

-
Back