Just bought a '71 Demon...I just might be in trouble

-
Whatever it becomes; racer or street car it should be a fairly easy and not too expensive project...I hope. I did check what floor pans and trunk pan will run and geez, kinda of pricey. I think I may try to find a junked car or shell for patches.

It will be awhile though before I do anything with the car, I really need to concentrate on the swinger. I have a nice dry garage I can store it in for awhile.

i have two full new q panes id like to sell if you know eny one looking for the hole rear q panels 200.oo plus shiping there hard to find parts i looked for 2years to find it then i sold the truck paid 200.00 a peace

Good buy!

I just bought a 71 Demon 340 car, orig purple, Automatic. The car is rusty! I plan to use the Hood, Interior (Rallye Dash, floor shift), 8 3/4 & 340 for my 71 Dart.

Its sad to part this car out, its complete! Just to much rust to restore! Even the top has rust holes. Indiana weather!

Great deal! I found mine on E-bay...40 miles away and have been having great fun ever since. One great thing about a slant 6 Demon is that any engine Mopar built (except for the v10) will drop in without major modifications. toolmanmike

-
Back