Just bought these pedals....

-

Riddler

Project EH-Body
Reaction score
I just bought these pedals (I believe 340) on ebay but they didn't come with a return spring. From what I understand about my manual swap I'll need this spring. Where can one be found inexpensively?

$(KGrHqR,!m!E4sb8es89BOOH6yptfQ~~0_12.JPG

$(KGrHqF,!g0E3um(BSOBBOOH7U4(Kg~~0_12.JPG

$(KGrHqN,!jUE4oKV0TrRBOOH7wdg2w~~0_12.JPG

Riddler

Well I'm using these pedals with a T56, 6 speed with slave etc.

So back to the original question. Where can I find a clutch spring?

Riddler

if you are going with a hydraulice slave, you also do not need a spring. i did away with the spring all together on my swap, and the pedal felt like a new car!

also, i am not sure on them being 340 pedal, as i was told they were different, but the ones you pictured, looks like the clutch arm is bent up badly

with the gaurd for the spring i believe they are 340 or big block pedals,,i have the same set that i got out of a 68 bigblock car..what strokerscamp said try Brewers

Hey Joe, they look like the same as mine(340), but I would straighten the clutch pedal out and weld another piece of steel on it for strength, it does look like its bent a bit. Brewers performance has your spring you need or someone on here may have one. Chk brewers site out for reference anyway. Good luck!

I have an over-run spring you can have ..... shoot me a pm with your address and I'll drop it in the mail to ya :glasses7:

Rickster

-
Back