Just dropping by and to say sorry.

-

DodgeFreak

Reaction score
Just wanted to stop and say hey, and sorry that I fell off the face of the earth, Alots went on in that year, 3 job changes from wisconsin and then 2 more in iowa and looking at another in iowa but its all getting closer to home. We added another little one to our family so we now have a 2 year old boy and a 4 month old girl. I still have my Duster project (shell) and hasn't been touched since 06. I know I have had alot of forsale adds and some intrest in some of it and i'm sorry for not getting back. And thats what i've been up too and hopefully be able to stop by more often.

**** happens bro, we all drop out from time to time. Welcome back.

Congratulations on your new family member :cheers: and welcome back, like daredevil said It's just life :thumblef:

Welcome back and congrats on the new baby.

Family comes before hobby. The car will wait till your ready.

Nothing wrong with life getting in the way. Sounds like you've been extremely busy as of late, but this site is only a login away.

Grant

Thanks guys, I hope to get rolling on the duster some time in the near future couple years maybe...Need to get my truck dependable first, My wife wants the duster going so sounds like the go ahead to start spending money on it lol.

-
Back