Just for fun on the 4th of July. Schoolhouse Rocks!

-
Robert.....This was better than elementary school, and one helluva lot cooler....

I still can't recite the Preamble without wanting to sing it.

And the chick had a good voice to help.

Conjunction, conjunction, what's your function???

I'm just a bill....

Those were some of the greatest...

They made a few ones. They were politically correct and went over like a lead balloon.

Don't remake them - rerun the old ones...

People today need to grow thicker skin... f*ckin whiners...

Don't remake them - rerun the old ones...

People today need to grow thicker skin... f*ckin whiners...

I agree with re-run them. Unfortunately, they went the went the way of the dodo along with the rest of the Saturday morning cartoons.

I agree with re-run them. Unfortunately, they went the went the way of the dodo along with the rest of the Saturday morning cartoons.

Agree...

The modern Looney Tunes cartoons are not even close to being as good as the old classic Looney Tunes with Mel Blank, Carl Stalling, Bob Clampett era ones that we grew up on... Buggs Bunny, Road Runner, Coyote, Yosemite Sam, Daffy Duck, Fog Horn Leg Horn, Porky Pig, and the gang...

When we were kids, we would try to wake up at 6:00 AM on Saturday so we could catch as many cartoons as we could until the boring adult shows came on at 10:00 am... Sit in front of the tv with a box of cereal and some milk, or Pop Tarts... Then we would go outside and see what friends were out playing in the neighborhood and hang out with them...

Last edited:
That series is my favorite Saturday morning cartoons. And of course, no body beats Tom & Jerry!

-
Back