just found this site, had to join

-
Wow! I am sorry, I thought this thread was just on opening day or something! I've been back in FABO off and on but was surfing other threads. Those are great looking cars out there! I have a couple of pics of cleaning the fish. I got the console out, heater out, A/C is next. back seat is out, rear window when it warms up like tomorrow. anybody ever set a rear glass down after removal? I have been pulling parts since I was 14 and it has happened about 5 times. the tempered glass in certain curves still tries to return to its intended shape, but the donor car had stress issues and pulled (tension) on glass. 15 minutes after pulling glass and standing or laying, glass bursts! back to pics....Do I post them here or do I start new thread? learning as I go...sorta like the first time I learned "eccentric bolt pattern" after banging head against crossmember. (I see there is a little icon for that. Gonna learn how to get me one if it kills me.)

so what is the thank count thingie? cookie count? merit badge? bonus points? kharma cookie?.
Thinking about putting an A100 cab on a 440 motorhome frame and build car hauler like ol'school S&M thing....(did you know that there is another meaning to S&M than Sox & Martin?) I swear....

-
Back