Just got a Dart

-

sargentrs

Reaction score
Just picked up a '74 Dart for $500. She's a little rough but runs good. Sold my '92 Camry DD when I saw her on Craigslist. This car I understand! I'll be using her for my daily work car. Looking forward to meeting you guys and hopefully find some parts.

Attachments

• 00A0A_23ofWkLf4dr_600x450.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 351
yahoooo another one saved. congrats good luck and welcome from the green mountian state

500 for a runner is a pretty damn decent deal bud. im in the process of rebuilding my 74 at the moment welcome aboard, TONS of great info/guys here.

Welcome to fabo!! Good to see a great deal go to good hands!! Make sure to do a tune up asap!! I use my 76 swinger as a DD and I love turning heads!

Thanks to all for the warm welcome! Can anybody direct me to any new parts dealers that sell repros or OEM parts, especially interior and sheet metal? The interior is mostly toasted or missing and somebody really butchered the sheet metal repairs, especially the rear sail panels. Thanks again and looking forward to seeing everybody's rides!

Welcome aboard I am in the process of restomoding a 73 dart sport. Try AMD for your sheet metal needs.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 203
$500 for a runner!? Heck of a deal buddy! Welcome to the site.

No problem! Keep an eye out for any free mopar catalogs you can get from vendors!! Especially the ones you can download to your computer! (classic industries does both)

Wow! SOME BODY STOLE A CAR!!! Good luck and enjoy!

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody! I'm excited about finding her. Need to find some interior door panels and such if anybody repros those too. I've already found Classic Industries and I'll search out AMD first thing. This forum's members are great! Thanks for letting me join up with you guys.

-
Back