Latest update. :D

Attachments

• IMG_1842.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_1843.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_1844.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 104
Nice work George! The bodywork looks great.

Its been a while since I checked in. Its also been a while since you updated this thread. :protest: LOL

yep lookin good!!! keep up the work!

I love my little collection of early A bodies, but I do miss the B's. last ones I had were a 66 and 67 satellite and belvedere, trans planted 383 and 440. they went to new homes in '05. they were pretty well finished. life happens!??

Thanx guys. Yes it's been a while. I usually stay out of the shop in the summer. But besides that, I can't decide on a color! It's a damn tough choice, due to the fact I'll be stuck with it for a while.

Looking good George! For color I had a 67 that was gun metal grey. Looked awesome. I think a silver with a little flake would look sharp. Maybe some subtle " ghost" effects in the paimt. Keep up the awesome work.

Thanx everyone. Funny thing Steve, one of my color choices is silver. But the problem is that I want to paint it myself. And from what I am learning, silver is not the easiest color to get right! I know it will come to me. One of my other considerations is probably no easier. I think it was from '68 or so. Sea-foam green. It is kind of a turquoise but kind of blue at the same time.

-
Back