just got done with rubber undercoating the fenderwells! pics!

-

63VALIANT*KISS

Reaction score
wow i love how this came out. i wanted to knock something off my list for preping my car for paint. number one on my list i wanted to do was rubber bedliner paint the fenderwells black front two knocked out! time for the back now i love how it looks endless looking straight at it. anyone else done it with this product and like it? dupli color rubber undercoating spray can?

pics are here please tell me what u think.!
first 12 are what i did today.

http://s304.photobucket.com/albums/nn168/kissarmy1988/stuff/

my spray method be genoris with layers and go fast or it looks kinda bad sprays weird but good stuff i think i need to clean them up a bit next nice day. the back and worth method wasnt working for me i just sprayed outlines and filled it in its not like u can see strokes with this stuff but it worked how i did it im satisfied with the product

hey bamacuda if ur working against the elements of humidity it takes a whole hell of more time to dry it says 10 mins more like 4hrs

just got done with doing an extra coat today i used the perfessional dupli color with sound deadner great product i like how it came out this time better then the first coat i got to clean it all up front done then the new shocks and then the back!

yea, right now it's cold and humid. i will have to wait for a good dry day to do it right. i will look into the pro with sound deadener. That is mainly what i am after.

the pro was only like 8.49 the other was 4.49 the first stuff came out good but kinda flat looking 5this pro added depth and looks nice and glossy i like it

-
Back