just got in a wreck...

-

74slnt6

Reaction score
everyones ok, but the cavalier i was in is doin not too good. i was a passenger by the way. so any way me and this guy go to speed way on break ( we work at our highschool as student custodial help) about a block away from the school. we are pullin out and this guy runs into a brand new chrysler van fully loaded with old people ( they were all ok too ) but the nose of the cavalier shot under the rocker panel of the chrysler, and then the tire snagged the front valance of the cav. the chrysler had a small piece of trim ripped off, but the cav was completely smashed on the front. the cav sustained major body, electrical, and mechanical ( radiator damage, and possible ruined engine mounts. ) damage. this kid is kinda in the ricer mind set, so he moved his computer ( for no reason ) and zip tied it to the sway bar... ... so i do believe it took some damage. he is only 17 too, so he prob wont be on the road for some time. oh well i suppose. I got to see the inside of a cop car so some good came out of it i suppose ha ha

yea i hear ya all... everyone walked away just fine. so no worries, its all good. but the main thing concerning the guy who caused it is his insurance rates, wont be pretty to see that increase

-
Back